March 13, 2008

Super customer's Superman opening

Posted on The Superman Saga by SuperFan. You can read the entire thread here.

"I used to post at the old forum on occasion but mostly lurked, and didn't realize a new forum was in place (thanks to Alex, for activating my account!). But I thought I'd capture yesterday's momentous occasion on film and share it with the forum. Of course, if opening up the Blue Box is something of a spoiler, then maybe you shouldn't scroll down past the 4th photo. Everyone else, though, carry on!

"I saw this on my front stairs:


"Carefully, I opened the package:


"No deep incisions now, Doc.


"One step closer...


"Something blue emerges




"Steady hand, doc


"*cue victorious choir music*



"Like many, I've waited for what seemed like an eternity to have a tangible copy of the sequels music, and when the time is right, I'm going to sit like the TDK guy in front of my living room stereo, and blast the hell out of my ears. But for now, I'm going to lie dormant in anticipation until that moment comes, and just admire the blueness of the box. I'm sure when my anxiety boils over, I'll open it. I hope everyone's box arrives safely. This will be a great week for all of us. Cheers!
"

No comments: